VACANCY | CONTENT CREATOR
The Hand is an industry-leading boutique for luxury men’s shoes. We feature iconic shoes of superior quality, handmade by the world’s most distinguished craftspeople. We have been open for almost one year now, online at meetthehand.com, Instagram @meetthehand, and we meet clients at their homes, offices, or at our pop-up boutique at Willemsparkweg 71 in Amsterdam. The Hand is positioned in a niche segment, with prices from 500 - 1500 euro for Ready-to-Wear and upwards for Made-to-Order and Bespoke shoes. We serve a clientele that values top quality products and makes sustainable choices.
We are looking for a freelance content creator who can inspire our (potential) clients and community, and make sure The Hand is top of mind with the right audience. We want to further strengthen our positioning as the go-to destination and specialist in this segment: When you think of the best shoes and amazing service, you think of The Hand. Can you “wow” our clients with your visual storytelling skills? Our ambition is to become the leading destination for top-end shoes across Europe within 5 years - do you want to be part of this?
The Content Creator’s tasks include:
- Visual content creation for social media and social advertising - from planning to execution. This includes: brainstorming with the team on what campaigns should like like, creating or editing photo and video material, scheduling in our planning tools.
- Managing visual content on website in case of new product introductions, new campaings, etc. This includes uploading new products, blogs, etc. to our site.
- Email marketing: preparing visuals for our quarterly newsletter.
The ideal candidates profile!
- You are a creative thinker with a visual mind
- You live & breathe social media (insta, facebook, etc.) and have plenty of ideas on how to make our communication richer
- You have a background in marketing, communications, or similar
- You understand luxury marketing
- You are self-employed / zzp-er so you can invoice us for your services
- You are available for approximately 1 day per week
- Ideally you have a shoe fetisj too ;-)
What we offer?
You will become part of a start-up and work in an entrepreneurial environment with a small but dedicated team. We offer lots of freedom, flexible working hours and locations, and the opportunity to work with amazing products. You work can be scheduled in advance, and as we don’t expect you to take care of community management on social channels, you will also be able to switch off.
Interested? We would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31646963386.