Kerouac Derby Boot | CassiopeiaCHF 1,342.00
Our GMTO collaboration Norman Vilalta x The Hand featuring Kerouac Derby Boot has closed. It is still possible to purchase this shoe as a Made-to-Order.
Meet Kerouac Derby Boot: an elegant mid-cut boot in a new black and blue "Cassiopeia" handmade patina.
Kerouac features French box calf from Tanneries du Puy, an elongated vamp and our chiseled toe last, simplified punching on the facings, a Vibram Rubber Button Sole, and a shaft detailed with embroidery along the back heel.
The mid-cut of the Kerouac boot is the perfect height to be worn year-round and can easily be worn with dress and dress-casual attire.
All shoes in our GMTO collaboration with Norman Vilalta are bench made, Goodyear-welted, and hand-finished by Norman Vilalta's artisans in Spain. This process includes the use of glass, sandpaper, inks, creams, waxes, fire and multiple iron tools to achieve a bespoke quality finishing that the Norman Vilalta brand has become known for.
- French box calf leather from Tanneries du Puy
- Cassiopeia (black and blue) handmade patina
- Bench made, Goodyear-welted construction
- Lightweight, durable, and comfortable Vibram Button Sole
- Quilted and padded insole
- Professionally hand finished before shipment
- Made-to-order inapproximately 4 to 6 months
- Proudly made in Spain
- The color and patina may vary slightly