Rembrandt Boot | Grain | Bordeaux€1.750,00
Our GMTO collaboration Norman Vilalta x The Hand featuring Rembrandt U-tip Derby Boot has closed. It is still possible to purchase this shoe as a Made-to-Order.
Meet Rembrandt U-tip Derby Boot: a brand-new design that we created for this collaboration and a boot that we are very excited to wear this Winter. Rembrandt is a high-cut version of the famous Gaspar U-Tip Derby.
Rembrandt features an apron along the toe box that is carefully hand-stitched by Norman Vilalta's skilled artisans, 4 eyelet and 3 speed hook lacing, a luxurious quilted insole with padding, and a durable and comfortable Vibram Gumlite Commando Sole.
Crafted with vegano inca grain calf and a handmade bordeaux patina, it compliments a navy or grey suit beautifully and looks fantastic with dark denim.
All shoes in our GMTO collaboration with Norman Vilalta are bench made, Goodyear-welted, and hand-finished by Norman Vilalta's artisans in Spain. This process includes the use of glass, sandpaper, inks, creams, waxes, fire and multiple iron tools to achieve a bespoke quality finishing that the Norman Vilalta brand has become known for.
- Country calf leather from Tanneries du Puy
- Carefully hand stitched apron
- Goodyear-welted construction
- Durable, lightweight, and comfortable Vibram Commando Sole
- Quilted and padded insole
- Bench made and professionally hand patinated and finished by our team of artisans before shipment
- Made-to-order in approximately 4 to 6 months
- Proudly made in Spain
- The color and patina may vary slightly