Willem Wingtip Derby Boot | Grain | Caramel€1.470,00
Our GMTO collaboration Norman Vilalta x The Hand featuring Willem Wingtip Derby Shoe has closed. It is still possible to purchase this shoe as a Made-to-Order.
Meet Willem Wingtip Derby Shoe in grain calf: an instant classic. Equipped with a Vibram Commando sole and a 360-degree storm welt, it combines a solid feel with an unexpectedly light tread.
Willem features a wingtip on a round toe last, an asymmetric pattern with no center-back seam, brogue detailing along the wingtip and facings, and a beautiful dark caramel handmade patina.
It will look great dressed up or down and will keep you comfortable throughout the day. Have you ever seen a derby with this much flair?
All shoes in our GMTO collaboration with Norman Vilalta are bench made, Goodyear-welted, and hand-finished by Norman Vilalta's artisans in Spain. This process includes the use of glass, sandpaper, inks, creams, waxes, fire and multiple iron tools to achieve a bespoke quality finishing that the Norman Vilalta brand has become known for.
- Grain calf leather by Weinheimer of Germany
- Asymmetric pattern with no center back seam
- Dark caramel handmade patina
- Goodyear-welted construction
- Vibram Commando sole with 360-degree storm welt
- Comfortable quilted and padded insole
- Bench made and professionally hand patinated and finished by Norman Vilalta's team of artisans before shipment
- Made-to-order in approximately 4 to 6 months
- Proudly made in Spain
- The color and patina may vary slightly