We are delighted to welcome Mr. Phillip Car from Saint Crispin's at The Hand in Amsterdam on Friday, November 10th, and Saturday, November 11th, 2023, for our debut Trunk Show with this exquisite shoemaker.
We have proudly announced Saint Crispin's to be the latest addition to The Hand's collection. To launch our MTO programme with Saint Crispin's, owner Phillip Car will join us in Amsterdam to present his collection, take your measurements, and help you navigate through the extensive made-to-order options. Phillip will bring an extensive collection of sample shoes from Vienna to inspire you. You can completely customise your pair, with lead times ranging from one to two months, depending on which service you opt-in for.
Special Guest: Thomas Riemer Gloves
We are delighted to welcome Thomas Riemer, owner of TR Handschuhe Wien, to present his gloves for the first time at The Hand. Thomas is not only Phillip's long-time friend from Vienna; most notably, the craft of making authentic gloves is in his DNA.
The Hand has a collection of ready-to-wear gloves available in-store, and during this event, you can customize your made-to-order pair. Custom gloves ordered at the event will be available in early December, just in time for winter and the holiday gifting season!
Dates & Times
- Friday November 10th, 10 AM - 6 PM
- Saturday November 11th, 10 AM - 6 PM
- Upon request, we are available outside opening hours
- We take walk-ins as well as appointments
The Hand Boutique
Van Baerle Shopping Gallery, inside Conservatorium Hotel
Van Baerlestraat 27, 1071 AN Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Book an Appointment (in-person or virtually)
- Book here or contact The Hand's team via +31646963386 or email@example.com.
- We welcome walk-ins but do recommend making an appointment to secure your timeslot. We want to ensure you have the time and attention the fitting and consultation process deserves.
- As always, we welcome our international clients or those unable to attend physically in Amsterdam to join us through video call!
This is your chance to explore the world of Saint Crispin's, see the extensive range of their made-to-order options, and have Phillip and Dennis available to navigate you through the options.
We look forward to seeing you at this event!