We are delighted to host Edward Green in Amsterdam again on Friday, March 24th & Saturday, March 25th 2023 for our new boutique's first trunk show event.
Last month we opened our new flagship store in Amsterdam. We are extremely excited to welcome Edward Green here for an exclusive event.
Get hold of your ready-to-wear, made-to-order, or bespoke shoes in personal consultation with the Edward Green team. Anthony Bunn (Head of International Sales) will be present to guide you through any MTO you might be ruminating about. Nathan Peach (Edward Green’s most skilled and treasured artisan) will be with us to demonstrate his craft.
Edward Green will have new models on show, such as unlined iterations of the Banbury and Halifax – two steadfast and timeless chukka boots that can be worn year-round, and a new iteration on the iconic Galway. In addition, they will also have samples of a new type of leather the English shoemaker is exceptionally excited about: Cotswold Grain, a tumbled French calf with a lovely natural grain, pliant handle and matte finish.
Complimentary shoe trees
Edward Green offers complimentary shoe trees - the best way to keep your shoes in perfect condition - for all event orders.
Dates & Times
- Friday March 24th, 10 AM - 6 PM for walk-ins and appointments; 6 - 8 PM VIP drinks
- Saturday March 25th, 10 AM - 6 PM
- Upon request, we are available outside opening hours
- We take walk-ins as well as appointments
The Hand Boutique
Van Baerle Shopping Gallery, inside Conservatorium Hotel
Van Baerlestraat 27, 1071 AN Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Book an Appointment (in-person or virtually)
- Book here or contact The Hand's team via +31646963386 or email@example.com.
- We welcome walk-ins but do recommend making an appointment to secure your timeslot. We want to ensure you have the time and attention the fitting and consultation process deserves.
- As always, we welcome our international clients or those unable to attend physically in Amsterdam to join us through video call!
This is your chance to explore the world of Edward Green, see the extensive range of their made-to-order options, including all the latest styles, and have Anthony and Dennis available to navigate you through the options.
We look forward to seeing you at this event!
Check out The Hand's collection of Ready-to-Wear shoes by Edward Green here!